Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Venkatraman Mukherjee Singh

A man boards a flight from Delhi to Mumbai and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees a gorgeous
woman boarding the plane.
 
He soon realizes she's heading straight towards his seat. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right next to his. 
Eager to strike up a conversation, he asks 'Business trip or vacation?'
 
She turns, smiles, and says, 'Business. I'm going to the annual Sexologists Convention.'
 
He swallows hard. Here is the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen, sitting next to him, and she's a sexologist!
Struggling to contain his excitement and maintain his composure, he calmly asks, 'What's your business role at
this convention?'
 
'Lecturer,' she says, 'I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'
 
'Really?' he says, swallowing hard. 'What m-m-m-myths are those?'
 
'Well,' she explains, 'one popular myth is that African men are the best endowed when, in fact, it's the Tamilian who is
most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, whereas actually it is
the Bengali. However, we have found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Sardar.'
 
Suddenly, the woman becomes a little uncomfortable and blushes. 'I'm sorry,' she says, 'I shouldn't be discussing
this with you. I don't even know your name!'
 
' Venkatraman !' the man blurts out. ' Venkatraman Mukherjee
! But all my friends call me Joginder Singh !'

0 comments:

Post a Comment